I found it hard to believe when I saw the message in my notification that my blog has been nominated for ‘The Versatile Blogger’ award. My immediate thought was that this could be one of those forwards that you could see floating around in Facebook where you have to tag a given number of people. Please excuse me as I am new to the blog ecosystem and don’t know yet how to differentiate between hoax and legit stuffs. But hey, it’s the thought that counts and I will honour that thought.
I am very honoured and humbled that Adanna Atigogo of MyThinkOut has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award. I wasn’t expecting that my blog would affect anybody’s perspective on life and blogging even remotely but it looks like it did after all. Adanna, thanks much for nominating me. I appreciate it.
To accept this nomination, one you have to:
– Show the award on your blog (insert the picture in your post)
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Share 7 facts about yourself
– Nominate 10 blogs – link your nominees’ blogs and let them know.
Now comes the very interesting part that you were looking forward to, 7 facts about myself.
- As a kid, I fancied getting into ad filmmaking and take it up for career just because I could tell lies beautifully. I still do sometimes.
- I love wit, sarcasm and clever wordplays.
- My favourite shows are Sherlock (BBC) & House MD.
- I don’t drink and drive. I mean, I neither drink nor drive.
- I wish more people could understand the beauty and richness of the language Tamil.
- I like to keep stuffs about me private (Oh, the irony)
- I quickly run out of things to say about myself
My nominations are for the blogs that are informative, the blogs that I could relate to, the blogs that made me think or the blogs that made me laugh. Below are the nominations in no particular order (I am listing the About Me page of the blogs so that pingbacks would let the blogger know about the nomination)
- Greater than Gravity
- Olive these words
- Spinning head
- Still Thinking
- Envius Thoughts
- Switzerland made in Poland
- Amy Morris-Jones
- Third Time Lucky
- Nerdy Life of Mine
- Music Teacher Lifestyle